Here are some of my most popular posts, in no particular order:
- Ultimate Tic Tac Toe
- Headlines from a Mathematically Literate World (reposted at Huffington Post)
- Why Not to Trust Statistics
- Math Experts Split the Check (reprinted in Math Horizons)
- What Does Probability Mean in Your Profession?
- What It Feels Like to Be Bad at Math (reposted at Slate)
- The Math Ceiling: Where’s Your Cognitive Breaking Point?
- Why Do We Pay Pure Mathematicians?
- What Students See When They Look at Algebra
And here are some that I’m particularly fond of:
- The Church of the Right Answer
- The Math Major Who Never Reads Math
- A Fight with Euclid (reprinted in At Right Angles)
- Once, There Weren’t Numbers
- The Mathematician’s Haiku Book
- 39 Ways to Love Math
- Black Boxes (or: Just Say No to Voodoo Formulas)
- The Sixth Sense for Multiplication
- The Kaufman Decimals
- The Math Aficionado’s Guide to High Fives
You might also check out Bear in the Moonlight, a seven-post series of probability fables.
Also, I was lucky enough to cover the Heidelberg Laureate Forum in Germany in September 2016, and got to hear from some wonderful mathematicians, old and young.